Sunday, February 14

Adieu.. :...(

Valentines wishes to one and all out there..!! You may be wondering why  I'm starting a very new blog with the word 'Adieu'.Well there's a reason,people who know me really well,do know that I hesitate in doing things a lot(which has helped me in a few places and not helped me in lots of others)...Well I'm not much of a  sociable person and certainly not the kind you would expect a blog from.The incident that suddenly made me do this was the sudden demise of  my beloved 'Balu Sithappa'(Maternal Uncle).I'm sure none of the readers would have met him but I'm certain it would have been worth knowing him.He suffered a massive heart attack in the early hours of this very day.The news was horrifying and sudden.He was 43.He is survived by his daughter(all of 12 years) and his wife(my aunt).Today was the first time I really(and meaningfully) cried in ages.The tears were full of love,anguish,anger and memories of his time here.Death was very alien to me,but after this it looks menacing and very real.Always cool and outrageously brave,he has helped me in ways even I can't imagine.He was my loving 'Godfather'.So the least I can do is dedicate this small blog to him and make this one of the countless number of flowers he got today.


'Rest In Peace Wherever You Are'

P.S.Sorry for starting this thread in a very emotional way...I was becoming quite restless...Thanks a lot for reading this and bearing with me...it really means a lot...

Lalith

1 comment:

  1. Guess i'm the first one to read the blog...if not the first one to comment at least....
    I'm really very sorry for ur uncle man! Really sad!
    I spoke to him for a couple of hours wen u were in the hosp...
    He was a very good person to have a conversation with....Then the day i met him at ur place n the way he spoke FOR U to ur mom, i realized he was very close to u...
    He was a very good person!(got to kno this in the few hrs of his company)
    sorry again :(...
    Neways lalith try n get over it...it'd be tough but try...
    May his soul R.I.P!
    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete